1. Be bolder. In high school I was a wear anything kinda gal but I’ve toned it back since then, to almost boring. That definitely has to change.
2. Wear heels. Ugghhh heels. Not my thing.
3. Buy a good quality, causal backpack. When my friend saw with what she thought was a new backpack (it’s just my school backpack) she said good, I’m glad you rid of that old ratty one. I think that’s a hint, it’s time for a new one.
4. Don’t buy impulsively. I am the most impulsive shopper ever. I went to the mall the other day to buy one very specific thing and I cam home with bath soap, two packs of thank you notes and file folders. FILE FOLDERS. This has got to stop.
5. Buy things of better quality and fit. Secret Life of a Bio Nerd‘s recent Donate & Haul video made me really think about the quality of my clothes and just how crap some things really are. I basically did my second closet purge of the year and vowed never to buy a long sleeve polyester shirt again.
It will be interesting to see what my style is like at the end of the year, but for now, these are my goals! 🙂